Geriatric Psychiatrist Dr. Ashok J Bharucha, MD, MA works at Transformations Adult and Geriatric Psychiatry, P.C., a private clinic in South Abington Township, Pennsylvania. Dr. Ashok J Bharucha is an experienced dementia and late-life disorders specialist who is well-versed in adult and geriatric psychiatry, as well as the management of conditions at the intersection of neurology, medicine, and psychiatry. He strives for the best outcomes for patients by combining pharmacology (psychoactive medications) and psychotherapy (talk therapy).
Dr. Ashok J Bharucha, the lead professional at Transformations Adult and Geriatric Psychiatry, aims to establish a collaborative therapeutic relationship with each patient, one that not only improves each individual's sense of well-being, but also advances their aspirations for reaching their full potential. Among his offerings are:
- Psychiatry for the elderly
- Psychiatry for adults (for patients 18 and older)
- Psychopharmacology (medication management)
- Consultation with a Psychiatrist
Dr. Ashok J Bharucha, MD, MA, addresses a variety of illnesses and provides one-on-one therapy to patients suffering from:
- Anxiety problems
- Bipolar disorder and associated disorders
- Depression symptoms
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Spectrum diseases of schizophrenia
- Disorders caused by trauma and stress
- Sleep problems